Cia first started standing because sitting at a desk all day was hurting her back. She kept her standing desk, partially for physical relief and partially out of pride, after someone bet her she couldn’t stand for four months straight. The marathon stander won the bet and is still standing six months later.
Dan is a bit like the Freedom Tower in that you can see him from most places in the Fast Company office. His new-found standing practice has made him a beacon of healthy work habits … and snackage. You can see him here munching on some rock candy.
The third image is from Cia’s desk. Meet her giant Rottweiler Atticus whose blog you can read here.
Well we can’t help with rock candy, but we can help you find healthier desk options. Check out our sit-stand desks here.
23 Notes/ Hide
- 21janeeyre likes this
- rev320productions likes this
- ergodepot reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- ergodepot likes this
- dogsimas likes this
- dogsimas reblogged this from fastcompany
- breathe-smoke likes this
- speedofsearch likes this
- belluccibespoke likes this
- ultra-kingcherry-stuff likes this
- mrbushido likes this
- christianwhitworth likes this
- mceceliabittner likes this
- mcriddypopping287 likes this
- kennduncans likes this
- luckyno8 likes this
- otgdailylife reblogged this from fastcompany
- joleesa likes this
- ahngdawn likes this
- thequietthingsthatno1knows likes this
- conclusiveevidence reblogged this from fastcompany
- revhimardizon likes this
- naleysbitch likes this
- bochinohito reblogged this from fastcompany
- fastcompany posted this